The first vineyard of this company was planted in 1918 by Francesco Argiolas. His son Antonio prepared the future of the company with viticulture and olive groves. The third generation continues his work with Franco and Giuseppe who have re-qualified the production. Today there are 220 vineyards and 39 olive groves among hills, large valleys, and fertile lands rich in history.
Via Roma, 56